Before we introduce our product, let's look at our happy and satisfied customers.
Patricia Kramer, age 42, submitted this photo on her journey with Anti-Swelling Herbal Massage after using it for 2 months. Congrats on the success!
"I was suffering from swollen lymph nodes, and I've tried dozens of products and treatments but none worked but until I used this massage oil every night, I could definitely tell the difference. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!"
Rochelle Park, NJ
“I have been using this Anti-Swelling Herbal Massage and I am incredibly impressed with the results! My skin is detoxified and much healthier looking. Thank God I didn’t go through any surgery that will cost me a lot of money!”
Celia G. Beck
Los Angeles, CA
Consists of 2 Key Ingredients for Anti-Swelling:
- Maritime Pine
Compounds in ginger have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which means it reduces swelling. That may be especially helpful for treating symptoms of both rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. You might get relief from pain and swelling either by taking ginger by mouth or by using a ginger compress, topical solution or patch on your skin.
Maritime pine contains chemicals that improve blood flow, leg circulation, stimulate the immune system, reduce swelling, prevent infections, and have antioxidant effects. Maritime pine trees that grow in southwest France are used to make Pycnogenol, the trademarked name for a specific maritime pine bark extract.
WHY CHOOSE OUR Anti-Swelling Herbal Massage:
- Formulated to Reduce Swelling up to 100%
- Improves Blood & Lymph Circulation
- Repair Clogged Nodes
- Relieve Muscle Pain by 80%
- Reduce Swelling from Lymphedema up to 90%
- Boost Skin Elasticity And Firmness by 100%
- Boost Detoxification and Removal of Excessive Fluids
- Minimizes Adipose Tissue & Fat Cells For Slimming
- Formulated with 100% Botanically-Based Ingredients
Jojoba Seed Oil, Capsaicin, Catechin, Chili Peppers Extracts, Saffron, Clove, Musk
Net Weight: 30ml
How To Use:
- Massage oil 1-2 times daily for lymphatic drainage, focusing on areas around the neck, knees, and armpits if necessary.
- Recommended to apply after a warm bath.